E.M.M.S. 6 - Electrical Machines Modular System 3 kW
| Transformers are used in all power classes both in industry and in domestic
appliances. They are used for the conversion of voltages and current. The
training system is based on transformers with a power rating of 3000 VA. Training
- Complete and simplified equivalent circuits; measurement of the individual
- Transformation of current and voltage
- Measuring the rush current using an oscilloscope
- Measurement and calculation of the no-load values
- Measurement and calculation of the short-circuit values
- Measurements with a variable load R, L & C
- Determining the efficiency
- Evaluating the measured values
- Phase angle between primary and secondary windings and the effect of
asymmetric loading in the circuit groups Yy, Yd, Yz, Dy
Single Phase Transformer 3kVA
Primary and secondary windings are divided in several
sections to allow many possibilities of connections.
Primary: 2x110V ac;
Secondary: 2x55V ac;
Power: 3000VA; Frequency: 50-60Hz;
Three phase transformer realised in didactical version.
Each primary and secondary windings are divided in two sections to allow many possibilities of connection including zig-zag.
Secondary: 230V (3x2x66,5V)
Power: 3000VA; Frequency 50/60Hz;
Dimensions 50x30x25 cm; Weight: 31kg.
< Back <
No liabilities are given or implied for the specification and photographs printed in this page.
Technical alteration reserved.
Copyright © 1995, italtec srl